Monday, August 13, 2012

What If...?


Dad look-alike

Okay, time for a puppy update, mainly because I found some photos online that show what our little bit might end up looking like. So this is a “What If?” scenario.
Mom look-alike
I found some photos of what his parents look like or resemble.
These are the ones that looked the closest to "Zeno" and “Bella."







In this photo the hair length is a possibility but not the color…


Maybe this one might come closer? I’m placing my bet that our little one might look similar to this, because the coloring is more like Boney's.


Yes, Boney seems to be the name that has stuck. Here is a look at our boy from this weekend at friends Rubin and Frank's house... That's Rubin distracting Boney while the photo is taken. I've known these Schnauzers for years and never thought of them as "big" but Boney puts a twist on that!

So, I'm excited and can’t wait to see if he actually ends up resembling any of these photos. I guess in a few months we’ll know because the puppy here is 8 months old and Boney will be 3 months old next week! I'll keep you posted. Ha ha, pun intended!


We're still working on the house breaking, and today was a good day! I hope tonight goes better than the last few....


Photos from:
 napervillehumanesociety.org
 animalku.com
 dogbehavioronline.com
maltesemaniac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message so we know you visited and if you have a blog let us know!